Friday, July 28, 2017

Baylor Jazz In Texas....

We are all back and accounted for (except for Eli, because he stayed in Greece with his family!)

What an amazing experience this was.  It will take so long to remember all of the fun, jokes, inside jokes,  laughter, heartfelt moments, playing experiences, musical experiences, things we learned, places we saw, people we met, and the closeness of this amazing group of people by the time this 10 days was over.   I will never forget these people and what they mean to me: Spence, Cole, Chandler, Mollie, Mitchell, Brandon, Moser, Scott, Tyler, Stephen, John, Sally, Clare, Austin, Ivan, Eli, Chris, Dr. T., and Ryan and Brady....

(and yes....I counted everyone one more time to make sure i had everyone!)

Thank you, and Acropoli!

I am so blessed to do what I do!

Thanks for following us on our Journey,
Alex, Ryan and Brady, and The Baylor Jazz Ensemble

 Sic'em Jazz!!


 Now, I'll see you all at Whataburger today!!

I hear they are fried in Greece!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Baylor Jazz In Texas.... We are all back and accounted for (except for Eli, because he stayed in Greece with his family!) What an amazin...